Job title: 12 Health Assistant II
Duties and Responsibilities
• To clean wards, compounds, halls and equipments,
• To clean and disinfect the mortuary daily,
• To issue bed sheets, blankets, mattresses in the halls of residence,
• To assist patients with disabilities when taking bath or toilets,
• To assist in feeding patients who are not able to feed themselves,
• To collect and send clothes of the patients to the laundry and maintain safe custody of cleaning tools and equipment,
• To collect and send patients’ test samples to the laboratory,
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his Supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate and One year Certificate in Health related field from a reputable institution.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate