Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSC), the
largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Extra Neutral Alcohol Distillery is
seeking to recruit a dynamic and result
oriented person to fill a vacancy of Inventory
Manager reporting to Procurement and
Inventory Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading
a large team of supply chain professionals in delivering service level of 95%
across the different business functions by ensuring the right tools and
methodology are used in executing MRP to meet production demand. Use their strong
analytical skills to understand and extrapolate inventory trends and parameters.
- Strong forecasting and scheduling skills to
ensure optimal availability of materials for production.
- Provide continuous improvement in the
company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs
within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalizing inventory and
maximizing available working capital
- Manage and maintain the company’s material
and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations.
- Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete
/ redundant raw materials to maximize availability of working capital.
- Ensure sub contract processes are received
back and that supplies are expedited to ensure no late delivery.
- Monitor and evaluate consumables usage and
- Working with customers to ensure that key
processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
- Understanding and keeping up with new trends
and regulations in the business
- Provides advice to users regarding the
- Critical Stock Review and Planning, OffCrop Store Review and
- Major on season material inputs planning,
Consignment stock and contract call
- Produce daily & monthly reports to
ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies
addressed and resolved including provision of routine management
information on inventory performance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Operational Budget control
- Write and maintain accurate
written procedures for all main inventory control processes and function
Bachelor Degree in
Supply Chain, Procurement or Inventory. MBA in Supply Chain will be an added
General knowledge in
inventory, procurement and finance.
Five years and above
inventory management experience in manufacturing/extractive industry.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Computer literate.
- Mentally and physically fit.
- The successful candidate will be engaged on
- All those who meet the above requirements
and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications
(together with a detailed curriculum vitae which includes three referees
and their contact details) to the under mentioned addressee or email to email@example.com not later than two
weeks after the first appearance of this advert. Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.
NB: Kilombero Sugar Company Ltd is an equal
opportunity employer and the position is open to all.
P.O. Box 50